An automobile accident can change your life and affect your family in countless ways.
If you or one of your loved ones was hurt in an accident that you believe was caused by someone else's negligence, you should talk to an experienced attorney about your case. You may want to pursue a claim for damages and losses: medical expenses, income loss, pain and suffering, property damage or loss of life.
The Guidance You Need | The Service You Need
Attorneys at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, based in Bethesda, Maryland, can provide the guidance you need if you have grounds for an auto accident injury lawsuit. Our firm is focused on excellent service and excellent results. We can answer your questions about:
- How to prove that another driver was at fault in an accident
- Motorcyclists who were struck by vehicles on highways, streets and roads
- How we deal with cases involving drunk drivers and distracted drivers
- Accidents caused by truckers and commercial drivers
- How to get the best possible medical care after your accident
- Why someone else's insurance company wants to fight your valid claim
- How much financial compensation you may be entitled to
- Brain and spinal cord injuries and other serious problems
- The wrongful death of your family member
- A driver who ran a red light or a stop sign
- A driver who was speeding
- Rear-end collisions, T-bone accidents and rollovers
Talk To Us | Free, Confidential Consultation
Our personal injury lawyers offer a free, confidential consultation. Contact us to discuss your case.