Rear-end accidents can be especially dangerous because injuries to drivers and passengers may not be obvious to them right away. After what they think is just a bad "fender bender," a driver may go home or even head to work, only to encounter pain and nausea later after the adrenaline wears off.
There may not always be an ambulance after a rear-end accident, but there may be cause for concern and a need for medical treatment. Back and neck pain are especially common in these kinds of collisions, and they are as real as any other kind of injury. If you or one of your family members was recently involved in such an accident, it may be prudent to get legal advice right away.
Talk To A Lawyer As Soon As Possible
Bethesda-based Malloy Law Offices, LLC, can provide the guidance you need in the aftermath of a rear-end collision. Our trial attorneys are highly experienced in litigating car accident cases and obtaining maximum compensation for clients who were hurt by the negligence of others. Our firm can provide answers regarding:
- The information you need about the driver who hit you
- What to do if there were no witnesses
- How to get your medical bills paid
- Neck injuries and the reality of a whiplash injury
- How much compensation you may expect to receive
- How long it may take to complete your case
- What to do if you believe the other driver was texting or otherwise distracted with a mobile device
Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC | The Consultation Is Free
Every case is different. Even if your accident seems minor, it doesn't hurt to check in with an attorney. Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC, for a free consultation.