Not everybody on the road follows the rules when it comes to driving safely and to maintaining a valid insurance policy. Some drivers fail to make premium payments; others are simply irresponsible.
A driver's lack of insurance or inadequate insurance policy can be a serious problem if that driver causes an accident and injures you. You should explore your legal rights if you or a loved one was hurt.
It's Complicated | Get The Legal Advice You Need
At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, in Bethesda, Maryland, we understand the complexity of cases involving uninsured and underinsured motorists, and we can leverage various channels to maximize your financial recovery. We can provide practical legal advice about:
- The important nuances that make uninsured/underinsured cases different from typical liability cases
- The part of your insurance policy that addresses uninsured drivers
- Why it is crucial to handle your claim properly and in a timely manner
- Drunk and distracted drivers
- What to do if your injuries and medical costs exceed a negligent driver's policy limit
- How to deal with damage to your vehicle and income loss
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
- Painful, debilitating back and neck injuries
- Steps you should take to gather information after an accident
Consult An Experienced Attorney | Free Consultation
Every case is different. Make sure you protect your rights by talking to an experienced personal injury lawyer who understands problematic insurance matters. Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC, for help.