Property owners can be held responsible for injuries that occur on their premises, including slip-and-fall injuries. When their negligence creates (or fails to fix) dangerous conditions, people who are hurt as a result can receive compensation for their injuries and losses.
Maximum Compensation And Proper Medical Care
If you or a loved one was hurt because of a property owner's negligence or carelessness, get the medical care and legal advice you need. If you have a premises liability case, get strong legal representation to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
Attorneys at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, have extensive experience with a variety of premises liability matters such as:
- Falls and trips on private or public property
- Accidents that occur on wet or slippery surfaces, including black ice
- Construction site accidents involving dangerous fences and walls; broken or uneven surfaces; falling objects; and debris, tools and materials that were left out
- Injuries in apartment buildings and complexes with hazardous common areas, broken lights, broken stairs, malfunctioning systems and other dangers
- Accidents in or near subways, trains and buses
- Cases against water and sewer authorities and other public entities
Every slip-and-fall accident case is different, but all injury cases should be evaluated carefully.
Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC | Free Consultation
Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC, for a free personal injury consultation. Our lawyers are based in Bethesda, Maryland, and we serve clients throughout the Washington, D.C., area.