Negligent truck drivers create danger for everyone else on the road. Particularly on highways that crisscross the D.C. area, many drivers and passengers are seriously injured and killed each year by commercial drivers who are tired, distracted or careless behind the wheel.
Havoc Wrought By Tired Drivers
To drive profits, some trucking companies encourage or pressure drivers to work more hours than they should; other companies fail to maintain safe tires, good brakes and other vital automotive parts. Malloy Law Offices, LLC, understands what to do when fatigued drivers and faulty trucks cause serious injuries to innocent people.
A Litigation Firm That Can Help
Malloy Law Offices, LLC, is a litigation firm based in Bethesda, Maryland. Our attorneys have been successful in holding negligent parties accountable when motorists, motorcyclists and others have been injured. If you or a loved one was hurt, we can answer your questions about:
- Commercial drivers who fall asleep behind the wheel
- Drivers who send text messages, access the internet or talk on mobile devices while driving
- Catastrophic injuries like brain injury and paralysis
- Speeding and reckless driving by truckers
- How to prove that driver fatigue or inadequate vehicle maintenance caused injuries
- Falsified logs and records
- The kinds of insurance policies carried by trucking companies
Talk To A Law Firm That Can Help | Free Case Consultation
If your life and your family have been affected by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC. Our attorneys can help you understand your legal rights and assist you by developing a strategy for resolving your injury matter and making sure your needs are taken care of.
Talk to us about your accident. We can answer your questions about medical bills, compensation, insurance settlements and common problems that can occur after a truck accident. Our firm is based in Bethesda, Maryland, and serves clients in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.