Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a family member was hurt because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you should talk to an injury attorney who understands the complexities of personal injury law and who understands your situation.Click for a free consultation
Were You Hurt In An Accident Caused By Someone Else’s Negligence?
If you haven’t experienced a serious accident, it’s hard to understand all the problems that can come with an injury. These difficulties can include severe physical pain, emotional challenges and major disruption to personal and family routines, not to mention loss of income, medical bills, and other financial problems.
If you or a family member were hurt because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you should talk to an injury attorney in Bethesda who understands the complexities of personal injury law, and who understands your situation. We strongly advice you to not accept an insurance settlement without seeking legal advice first.
Why Choose Malloy Law Offices, LLC?
At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we take our responsibility to our clients very seriously and value our relationships. Our Bethesda personal injury lawyers believe that every person that suffers an accident has the right to claim what they deserve. Our injury attorneys are devoted to helping individuals receive the maximum possible compensation.
We place high importance in helping our clients achieve their goals. As individuals, we strive to make a difference in their lives by providing excellent, personalized service that supported by strong legal knowledge and hard work. We are responsive, available, and will keep you informed about the progress of your case on a consistent basis. As your law firm, we are zealous in ensuring your right to full compensation is fully protected.
The Malloy Law Offices, LLC Advantage
Our team of experienced trial lawyers represent the injured in cases of serious injury. We are personally dedicated to the people we serve and to the pursuit of justice. When another party has acted in a negligent or reckless manner, causing a serious or catastrophic injury, it is critical that the maximum compensation is pursued, with high-level legal professionalism. A serious injury could require years or even a lifetime of care and treatment. Our team of experienced Bethesda injury litigators will evaluate your case to determine the full extent of the damages you are entitled to claim, including economic, non-economic, and in some cases, punitive damages.
Why Do I Need a Bethesda Personal Injury Lawyer?
After a serious accident, you may be contacted by the responsible party’s insurance company, eager to offer you a settlement. These initial settlement offers are typically far lower than what the case warrants. Without experienced legal help to evaluate the damages, negotiate with an insurance company, or bring a lawsuit to seek justice, you could potentially accept a settlement offer you will regret.
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured, it critical that you seek trusted legal help to help you navigate through filing an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit. The compensation recovered after an injury must reflect the full scope of the damages, including economic losses, pain, suffering, emotional anguish, and the impact on your quality of life. While a settlement offer may initially sound reasonable, it may not even be close to the amount in damages you could recover with the assistance of Malloy Law Offices, LLC. Just remember, we take on cases on a contingency basis, meaning you will never pay us any legal fees unless we win.
Recovered over 46 million dollars for their clients
Cases We Represent
- Car Accidents: Including rideshare accidents, head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, multiple vehicle cases, and others.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accidents require top-level legal counsel to identify all liable parties, evaluate the extent of the damages, and pursue the maximum in compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Riders can be left permanently injured after a collision. It is vital that every form of compensation is pursued, and the case addressed with the highest level of professional skill.
- Boat Accidents: Drownings, brain damage, amputations, or other serious or catastrophic injuries can be the result of the negligence of another boat operator. We provide legal representation to help the injured or the family pursue the maximum in compensatory damages.
- Brain Injury Cases: A brain injury may leave a person living with disabilities, physical, emotional, and personal, or left in a vegetative state. These cases demand assistance from an experienced litigator to achieve justice.
- Spinal Injury: A spinal injury often leads to permanent disability and paralysis. The compensation pursued must reflect the need for a lifetime of care and treatment, along with the devastating changes to the quality of life.
- Construction Accidents: The construction industry continues to be among the most dangerous in which to work, with high numbers of serious, catastrophic, or fatal injuries every year. In some cases, a third party may be liable, and a higher level of compensation beyond workers’ comp benefits pursued with the help of our team.
- Aviation Accidents: When a plane or helicopter, whether commercial or private, has an accident, it is rare that passengers survive. When they do, they are often left with life-changing injuries. Our trial lawyers pursue the maximum in compensation in these cases.
- Industrial Accidents: If you or a family member has been seriously injured in an industrial accident, whether an explosion, through exposure to toxic chemicals or substances, you need legal representation immediately.
- Bus Accidents: City buses, school buses, tour buses, and private buses, when involved in a collision, can leave innocent people facing a lifetime of challenges.
- Medical Malpractice: We trust our doctors, but in some cases, they have done wrong. Only entrust a birth injury or other case of medical malpractice to a law firm with experience in these difficult and challenging cases.
- Pedestrian accidents: A pedestrian hit by a vehicle is often seriously or fatally injured. It is imperative that you get legal help at once in such a case.
- Wrongful death: The sudden loss of a loved one in an accident devastates the entire family. A wrongful death claim can be filed to seek justice and compensation.
- Product Liability: A faulty product, whether through design or manufacturing, can leave a person struggling to survive due to injuries. Get help to file a lawsuit against all liable parties.
- Premises Liability: Falls, assaults, drownings, and serious injuries from falls can occur on the property, requiring litigation to recover full damages.
- Catastrophic injury: A catastrophic injury will impact every aspect of life, and compensation must be recovered to reflect the full extent of the long-term damages to your life, with our help.
- Medical Device Malfunctions: A medical device that fails can lead to serious injury, surgeries, or even loss of life. A lawsuit filed against the liable parties may be required to achieve justice.
- Dangerous Drugs: Some medications released on the market prove to have dangerous or deadly side effects. Legal action must be taken against all liable parties.
- Bicycle Accidents: A bicycle accident often leads to severe injuries or death. Get help from a trial lawyer who will pursue the maximum in compensatory damages.
- Nursing Home Abuse: If your loved one has been a victim of neglect or lack of appropriate medical care that led to complications, injuries, or death, contact our firm at once.
Our years of experience and dedication to justice has proven to be of great benefit to our clients.Click for a free consultation
Other Areas of Practice
Our attorneys are skilled in handling cases involving other areas of law, including:
Due in part to our extensive experience in personal injury law, we are experienced civil litigation lawyers. In addition to personal injury, we take on a range of cases that must be resolved through negotiation, mediation, or in a trial. We can advise you on the best course of action in your case and handle all the steps and procedures involved.
Business law and Commercial Litigation
Our trial lawyers are often called upon to serve as counsel in complex cases of business law and other cases of commercial litigation. Commercial cases involve nearly any type of business dispute, including contract issues, business torts, partnership disputes, shareholder issues, class actions and more.
Real Estate Litigation
If you are facing a real estate legal matter, you can trust in the expertise and experience of our team of litigators at Malloy Law Offices, LLC. We can handle cases involving mortgage and loan issues, foreclosure, construction defects, land use laws and disputes, landlord-tenant laws and more.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for a dedicated, professional, experienced law firm to help you seek justice and full compensation, our team of trial lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC is available for a free case consultation. Call (888) 607-8690 today for the experienced legal help you deserve.
Gabriela Ammatuna - Google Review
John A. - Google Review
Kayla Heintz - Google Review
Tatiana Perez - Google Review