Aviation Accident Lawyer
Any plane crash is likely to have catastrophic consequences. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an aviation accident, call aviation accident attorneys know what it takes to win maximum compensation for our clients.to speak to the injury lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC today. Our experienced
Why Choose Malloy Law Offices, LLC?
- As your law firm, we will make sure your rights are protected and your questions are answered, and keep you continuously informed of the status of your case. We value relationships and forge close partnerships with our clients.
- Our personal injury attorneys place high importance on helping you reach your goals. Our attorneys and staff strive to make a difference in the lives of our clients through excellent, personalized service, strong legal knowledge, skills, and hard work.
- Our lawyers have more than 15 years of experience and know-how to handle plane accident cases.
What is an Aviation Accident?
A plane accident is an occurrence directly associated with the operation of an aircraft. An incident that occurs between the time a person boards an aircraft with the intention to fly and the time the last person deplanes, in which a person on the aircraft is seriously or fatally injured and the aircraft sustains damage, is considered an aviation accident. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) investigate aviation accidents in the U.S.
Common Causes of Plane Accidents
A combination of factors can contribute to aviation accidents. The most common causes include:
- Pilot errors
- Mechanical failure
- Design defects
- Air traffic control errors
- Runway defects
Pilot Errors Contributing to Plane Accidents
Pilots have a responsibility to safely transport passengers to their destinations. Like any human, pilots can make mistakes, which can have catastrophic consequences when people are severely injured or killed. Common types of pilot errors include:
- Navigational errors
- Incorrect use of aircraft equipment
- Errors in monitoring speed, altitude, and flight parameters
- Failure to properly manage fuel levels
- Communicating incorrectly with air traffic control
- Failure to follow set procedures regarding safety checklists
Aviation Accident Injuries
Plane crashes can cause fatal or catastrophic injuries, including:
- Head trauma and brain injury
- Foot and leg injuries
- Severe burns
- Fractured bones
- Spinal cord injuries
What Damages Can You Claim?
After a serious aviation accident, the damages you may be entitled to claim will depend on the specific facts and circumstances of your accident, injuries, and losses. Generally, damages in an aviation accident claim may include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost income
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
Why You Need an Aviation Accident Attorney?
If you or your loved one has been injured in an aviation accident, it is in your best interest to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our aviation accident lawyers can investigate the accident, secure evidence, and witness testimony, and determine cause and liability. We can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf for a full and fair settlement, and take your case to court if necessary, to recover the compensation you deserve.
Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC Today
Aviation accidents can cause serious, catastrophic, or fatal injuries. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a plane crash or other aviation accident, contact an aviation accident lawyer at Malloy Law Offices, LLC right away. We are committed to pursuing the compensation you and your family deserve.