Bethesda Personal Injury Attorney
Why hire a Bethesda Personal Injury attorney? When another person has acted in a negligent or reckless manner, leaving you or a loved one suffering serious or catastrophic injuries, it is imperative that you get legal representation at once. The consequences of a serious injury can impact your life for years, or for a lifetime in cases of permanent disability.
Your right to full compensation, in an amount that reflects the impact upon your finances and personal life, must be protected by a Bethesda Personal Injury lawyer who will devote all of the necessary time and attention to you and your case. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our team of personal injury lawyers are trial lawyers, and very familiar with how to craft and present a personal injury case that seeks to recover the maximum in financial damages.
Why Choose Our Bethesda Personal Injury Lawyers for a Serious Injury Case?
A serious injury can significantly and permanently impact your life. A personal injury lawsuit may be the only way for you and your family to recover and get justice. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we understand how important your case is. We restrict our caseload so we are able to dedicate all of the necessary time, work, and attention to each case we take on. We believe our clients deserve to recover the maximum amount possible, and we do everything legally possible, to achieve that goal. The benefits of working with us include:
- We take on cases on a contingency fee and there is never a fee unless we win.
- We are each personally dedicated to helping our clients receive the maximum possible compensation.
- We place a very high importance on helping our clients reach their goals. Our committed attorneys and staff strive to make a difference in our clients’ lives through excellent personalized service, strong legal knowledge – and hard work.
Why You Need a Bethesda Personal Injury Lawyer?
As an injured person, you are at a significant disadvantage if you decide to handle your claim on your own. Insurance companies often contact injured persons and make a settlement offer that may sound fair, but is it? The typical strategy is to take advantage of the injured person’s lack of knowledge about the actual value of a case and to urge them to sign off on a settlement far lower than they deserve. Most victims find themselves receiving sometimes up to 3x more what the original settlement offered. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we help our clients avoid becoming a victim of this practice, and we pursue the maximum – as is deserved.
Injury Cases We Handle
Our team of trial lawyers focus on cases of serious injury and wrongful death. Our practice has been built around honesty, communication, and employing legal strategies that are effective in resolving a catastrophic or serious injury case successfully. We provide counsel in a range of injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
How are Damages Calculated?
In cases involving serious, or fatal injuries, every case will be valued differently, as many factors play a key role in determining the compensations that can be claimed to an insurance company. The factors that come into play include:
- The long-term impact upon your ability to practice your profession, earn a living, and your future earning capacity.
- The long-term impact upon your personal life, emotional well-being, and quality of life.
- The pain and suffering associated with your injuries and the challenges you face in cases of permanent disabilities, such as brain or spinal cord injuries, amputations, or permanently disfiguring injuries.
- The costs of medical treatment for the injuries, now and future, including rehabilitation, nursing care, medications, and all other associated costs.
To value a case requires professional resources in medical experts, financial experts, and mental health experts, among others. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we have access to some of the finest professionals in these fields to assist in valuing a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by another party who acted in a negligent or reckless manner, contact our Bethesda personal injury lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC for a free case evaluation.