Some people can't separate themselves from their phones, even while they are driving. You can see these people at stop signs and traffic lights — or while in motion — texting, checking their email, using social media apps and talking on the phone. These behaviors profoundly affect a driver's judgment and cause thousands of serious accident injuries and fatalities each year.
Aside from the use of mobile devices, distracted driving can involve many other activities such as eating, changing music, grooming, dealing with pets or disciplining kids while operating a vehicle. These hazards are avoidable but potentially deadly.
Creative, Effective, Thorough Legal Representation
If you or a loved one was hurt by a distracted driver, get the legal counsel you need from an attorney you trust. Malloy Law Offices, LLC, in Bethesda, Maryland, can provide guidance regarding:
- How much compensation you may be entitled to
- How to get your medical bills paid
- How to properly document your injuries
- What can be done if a defendant won't admit that he or she was using a mobile device at the time of the accident
- How our lawyers use discovery tools to gather evidence against negligent drivers
- Subpoenaing phone records and other records to prove your case and maximize your financial recovery
- How our extensive litigation background can be used to your advantage
- Insurance settlements you may have been offered (and that you shouldn't accept without getting legal advice first)
- A wrongful death claim
Contact A Firm With The Right Experience | Free Consultation
Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC, for help with your case. We offer a free initial consultation regarding injuries caused by distracted drivers and other personal injury matters in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.