When business and contractual relationships break down, lawsuits soon follow. The attorneys at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, are experienced in the prosecution and defense of business and contractual dispute litigation in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
The attorneys at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, have represented and currently represent a broad range of individual and business clients in litigation involving business and contractual disputes. These matters include partnership disputes, business torts, contractual obligations, construction litigation, real estate litigation, injury to reputation, and fraud litigation. If you believe that your business interests are in jeopardy, do not hesitate to contact the attorneys of Malloy Law Offices, LLC, today.
Some of the most common types of disputes that we handle include:
- Breach of contract
- Tortious interference with contract, or prospective business relationships
- Fraudulent conveyance
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Consumer Protection Act
- Partnership dissolution and disputes
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Unfair competition
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Minority shareholder claims
- Bankruptcy court litigation
- Breach of fiduciary duty by an officer, director or shareholder
- Injunctions and restraining orders
- Declaratory judgment and accounting
The Will To Win
We are stand-up trial attorneys who want to win. We approach each case as if it is headed for trial. When you are represented by Malloy Law Offices, the opposing party will know that you are willing to take the case all the way to a verdict if necessary; this fact alone can make a good settlement possible.
In addition to our ability to litigate business disputes, our attorneys provide on-going, general business advice to our corporate clients, and counsel them as needed in the evaluation and negotiation of potential or developing business disagreements, always with an eye toward the avoidance of expensive and protracted litigation.