Pedestrians and bikers are highly vulnerable to serious injuries at the hands of negligent drivers. In the Washington, D.C., area, many bicyclists, walkers and runners are seriously hurt each year by negligent motorists, including drivers of cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles.
If you or a loved one was hurt by a motor vehicle, you may need to talk to a personal injury attorney about a lawsuit. You can always discuss your matter with Malloy Law Offices, LLC.
Strong Legal Representation For Injured Parties
At Malloy Law Offices in Bethesda, Maryland, our attorneys provide strong representation and strong, highly personalized service to injured people and their families. We can answer your questions about:
- A pedestrian who was hit at a crosswalk
- Injuries that occur in parking lots and ramps
- A driver who was speeding or who ran a red light or stop sign
- A bicyclist who was cut off on a street or road
- Commercial drivers who disregard safety rules to stick to their schedules
- A driver who was texting or otherwise distracted with a mobile device
- How to get your medical bills paid
- Gathering evidence against a negligent driver
- A driver who fled the scene of an accident
- What to say if an insurance claims adjuster calls you
- What to do if the negligent driver does not have car insurance
Every accident is different. Our firm works hard to make sure our clients receive full and fair compensation for their injuries and losses.
Talk To Us | Get Your Questions Answered
Talk to a lawyer at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, for assistance with your injury matter. The initial consultation is free.