Have you been injured at your place of employment? According to Maryland law and depending on the specifics surrounding your accident injury, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Your employer may carry this variety of insurance so that they can provide certain compensation to you when you have suffered an accident at work. Call Malloy Law Offices, LLC today and learn how we can help you maximize the benefits you receive. Arrange a free case consultation and speak with a Burtonsville workers’ compensation attorney from our legal team.
During our time serving the people of Maryland, we have seen just about every kind of work-related injury imaginable. Some are minor in nature while others lead to permanent disability or even death of a loved one. We take them all seriously no matter the severity.
Some common examples are:
• Slips and falls – Wet or poorly maintained floors can lead to employees slipping and breaking bones, injuring their head, or even spinal cord damage.
• Repetitive motion injuries – Some jobs require the employee to engage in the same motion for long periods of time. Resulting injuries can occur to the wrists, back, neck, and other muscles throughout the body.
• Overexertion – Occupations that require the employee to lift objects that are far too heavy can lead to serious muscle strains and damaged vertebrae.
• Vehicular accidents – Heavy machine operators or employees that have to travel on a regular basis can be injured by other drivers who are not focused or operating their vehicle recklessly.
• Occupational diseases – Even in today’s modern age, some employees are still exposed to dangerous substances such as asbestos or toxic chemicals that can lead to life-altering disease over the course of time.
If you are unsure of the level of compensation your work-related accident injury warrants, contact an experienced Burtonsville workers’ compensation attorney at Malloy Law Offices, LLC today.
• An accident injury that arises out of and in the course of employment
• Be caused by a willful or negligent act of a third person directed against a covered employee in the course of the employment of the covered employee
• A disease or infection that naturally results from an accidental injury that arises out of and in the course of employment (by a covered employee), including: an occupational disease and frostbite or sunstroke caused by a weather condition.
Let an expert Burtonsville workers’ compensation attorney from our staff help use the law in your favor to maximize the compensation you recover for your work-related injury or illness.
Workers’ compensation laws are difficult to understand unless you have experience in the legal field. It is also not a simple task to recover the full compensation benefit you are owed from your employer’s insurance company. Far too often the insurance company will attempt to minimize the value of the claim or deny it completely. That is why you need the experience of a skilled Burtonsville workers’ compensation attorney in your corner. We know how to hold them accountable because we have done it for hundreds of individuals before.
When we take on a workers’ compensation case, we will work tirelessly to see it through to completion. That may mean helping you find success through the claims process, but it can also mean filing a lawsuit against the insurance company. It all depends on whether the insurance company is willing to pay full benefits.
Do not let the potential cost of an attorney keep you from reaching out to Malloy Law Offices, LLC. We happily offer our services on a contingency fee basis. That means our payment for services rendered is contingent on recovering compensation for you first. Our fee is taken from the final settlement with the insurance company and does not come from your pocket. Regardless of how much compensation our Burtonsville workers’ compensation attorney is able to recover on your behalf, your personal financial resources are never at risk.
If you have been injured at your place of employment and want to know how you can get your medical bills and lost wages reimbursed, contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC today. You can arrange a free, no-risk case evaluation where you can speak with a knowledgeable Burtonsville workers’ compensation attorney from our legal team. We will work tirelessly to ensure you get every penny of compensation you deserve. We have a history of over 15 years holding employers and their insurance companies accountable for providing the compensation our clients are entitled to.