Baltimore Personal Injury Attorney
When another party has acted in a negligent manner causing a serious injury, you could be left with a lifetime of challenges. The responsible party must be held accountable, and justice served. In the American justice system, this is addressed through an insurance claim or lawsuit filed to recover compensation for damages. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our team of Baltimore Personal Injury lawyers are dedicated to pursuing the maximum in compensatory damages in cases of serious injury.
Why Choose Us?
Our trial lawyers have built a practice based upon open communication, trust, honesty, personal attention to each client, and achieving results. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured, or you have lost a loved one due to the actions of another party, we would love to hear from you. Our firm offers more:
- We work on a contingency fee basis, to provide top-level legal counsel to navigate the legal system and to seek justice. There is never a fee unless we win.
- We have over 15 years of experience and are exceptionally familiar with the process needed to file a successful personal injury claim or lawsuit.
- We believe that if you are the victim of an accident, you have the right to claim the compensation you deserve. We are devoted to helping injured people receive the maximum possible compensation.
- We value the relationships we have with the people we serve. First and foremost, we forge a close partnership. We keep them informed as the case progresses, and you will never be left wondering where your case stands.
Why You Need a Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyer?
After a serious injury, you will be facing the high cost of physicians, nursing care, medications, transportation, surgeries, along with loss of income from work, now and in the future. All of these costs are termed “economic damages,” and may continue for years, and in some cases even a lifetime. Beyond the hard costs associated with the injuries, there are non-economic damages such as pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and other personal and emotional losses that a victim may face. Evaluating a personal injury case requires extensive knowledge and the support of financial and medical experts. Without the assistance of an experienced personal injury lawyer, you may be convinced to accept a settlement far lower than you deserve. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our Baltimore personal injury lawyers will protect your right to the compensation you deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our trial lawyers represent victims in a range of serious injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Boat accidents
- Brain injury cases
- Spinal cord injury cases
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Product liability cases
- Premises liability cases
- Dog bites
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Nursing home abuse
What is My Case Worth?
In evaluating a personal injury case, our team pursues a full investigation into the extent of the injuries and the long-term impact upon the life and finances of the individual in order to determine compensation. In Maryland, several types of damages can be pursued, including:
- Economic Damages: These are the actual costs you incurred as a result of your injuries, including all medical care, medical equipment, costs of home refits, rehabilitation, and all other medically-related costs, including future medical care. Lost wages, lost earning potential, and all types of future lost income must be calculated.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages are typically the highest amount in a jury award or settlement. These damages include pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium, and others are calculated in financial terms.
- Punitive Damages: In Maryland, only cases in which another party can be proven to have acted with actual malice are eligible for punitive damages, which are paid to punish the responsible party, with an amount decided by a jury, which can be as much as ten times more than the other damages paid.
Contact Malloy Law Office Baltimore, LLC Today
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the reckless or negligent acts of another, contact us today for a free and confidential case evaluation with no obligation. Call now.