Beltsville Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured by the reckless or negligent behavior of another person, the laws of Maryland allow you to recover compensation for your injuries. Making sure those laws work in your favor is what the Beltsville Personal Injury Attorney team at Malloy Law Offices, LLC has been doing for over fifteen years. We are driven to deliver the best legal services possible to people like you who have been wronged in the worst way.
Never Go It Alone
You did not ask to be in an accident, but you will be asked to pay for most of the expenses involved in recovering from that accident. Does that seem reasonable? Of course not. That is why it is never a good idea to deal directly with the insurance company and try to settle your claim without involving legal counsel.
A better course of action is hiring a Beltsville personal injury attorney from a reputable law firm like Malloy Law Offices, LLC. A good lawyer will know how to use the law in your favor and ensure your claim includes everything it should. Also, he or she will negotiate on your behalf, so you do not have to deal with the insurance company or the other party in any way.
Choosing The Right Beltsville Personal Injury Attorney
Choosing the right Beltsville personal injury attorney can be a nerve-racking experience and should never be taken lightly. You need to know you are getting the best legal representation available and not going to get cheated. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC we pride ourselves on the number of repeat clients we have had over the years, and the fact that we have recovered over 46 million dollars in compensation for them.
Here are some things to consider when looking for a personal injury attorney:
- Experience – Look for an attorney who has experience negotiating with insurance companies and has a record of success in the courtroom as well.
- Communication – You want an attorney who is responsive and keeps you informed throughout the process. Keep an eye on the size of the law firm you choose too. You might get lost in the shuffle if you decide to hire an attorney from one of the bigger law firms or be assigned to a less experienced attorney because of workload.
- Compatibility – Make sure you are comfortable with the law firm you are considering and have researched their reputation online. As you meet with them, try to get a feel if you would be comfortable working with them for several months, as your case could go that long. They will be representing you, so it is important you have confidence in their ability to do so.
- Fee Structure – Beware of law firms that want to charge you a large fee to get started. They may not trust their ability to win your case and want to get their payment up-front. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we only get paid if we win your case. You pay nothing out of pocket.
Your Claim Should Cover More Than Just a Trip to the E.R.
The costs involved with recovering from an accident can be expensive. Some insurance companies only cover the initial trip to the emergency room. That is not nearly enough.
Our Beltsville personal injury attorney at Malloy Law Offices, LLC has a long history of winning personal injury cases and securing the maximum compensation our clients deserve. We look beyond the initial medical costs. We consider the ongoing expenses you may encounter such as:
- Physical therapy
- Ongoing medical treatments
- Prescription medications
- Home modifications required to accommodate the injury
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
Every case is unique which is why it is important we get to know you and your specific situation. There may be other damages you incurred that go beyond the list above.
Types of Cases Our Beltsville Personal Injury Attorney Handles
Our Beltsville personal injury attorney team has won all kinds of different personal injury cases for our Beltsville clients.
Transportation-related personal injury cases:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
Other personal injury cases include:
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
Contact Our Beltsville Personal Injury Attorney
Contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC today. We want to be your Beltsville personal injury attorney. A member of our legal team will conduct a free consultation where we will learn more about you and your case. Since our services cost you nothing out-of-pocket, there is absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose by forgoing legal assistance and handling your insurance claim on your own. Call our office now: (888) 982-0906.