Cheltenham Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been the victim of a serious accident caused by someone else’s actions or inaction, you deserve to find justice and compensation for the injuries you sustained. Give yourself the best chance to maximize the compensation you recover by hiring the services of an experienced Cheltenham Personal Injury Attorney from Malloy Law Offices, LLC. We have been helping victims like you since 2004, recovering over 46 million dollars in compensation.
Why Do I Need A Cheltenham Personal Injury Attorney?
Unless you have a legal background and years of experience handling insurance companies, the likelihood of negotiating a fair settlement for your case is minimal. A Cheltenham personal injury attorney from our firm can handle your case from start to finish, leaving you time and energy to focus on getting healthy again.
Insurance companies are notorious for devaluing claims and sometimes placing fault back on the individual filing the claim. In some cases, they will deny the claim altogether. You deserve better. We will work tirelessly to ensure you get every penny you deserve by:
- Gathering supporting evidence
- Speaking with key witnesses
- Seeking the expertise of medical and non-medical experts
- Determining which damages you can include in your claim
- Negotiating with the insurance company and other parties involved
- Handling all communications on your behalf so you do not have to respond to emails and calls from the insurance company and the other party’s legal team
- Litigating your case or go to trial if the claims process is unsuccessful
We know the tricks and techniques insurance companies use and we will make sure you are not cheated out of the financial compensation you deserve.
How Much Does A Personal Injury Attorney Cost?
You may be surprised to discover hiring a Cheltenham personal injury attorney from Malloy Law Offices, LLC costs you nothing out of pocket. That is because our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. They only collect a fee if they win your case or negotiate a fair settlement through the claims process. When they are successful, their fee is a percentage of the final settlement, which is agreed to earlier in the process. Even the initial case evaluation is free so you get experienced, skilled, legal counsel at no cost to you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Some law firms only specialize in one or two areas of personal injury. Our team at Malloy Law Offices, LLC has experience across the full spectrum of personal injury case types. Every Cheltenham personal injury attorney on our staff has the background and skill to handle your case, if given the chance.
Transportation-related personal injury cases
- Automobile accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle and scooter accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
Other personal injury cases we handle
- Brain injury cases
- Catastrophic injury cases
- Construction accidents
- Dangerous drugs
- Dog bites
- Faulty medical devices
- Industrial accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability cases
- Product liability cases
- Spinal cord injury cases
- Wrongful death cases
Your Case May Be Worth More Than You Realize
Every case is different and requires time to collect and analyze the facts. An experienced Cheltenham personal injury attorney from our firm will look beyond the initial expenses you incurred directly following the accident, and study how the accident and your injuries continue to impact your life.
- Did you miss work or lose your job because of your injuries?
- Will you be able to go back to your current trade or have to settle for something that pays less because of your injuries?
- Was your car, truck, home, or other property lost or damaged because of the accident?
- Are you experiencing emotional and psychological trauma?
- Do you have other medical treatments and equipment required as part of your rehabilitation plan?
These questions and many others need to be explored before we can determine the full value of your case.
Contact A Cheltenham Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been seriously injured in an accident or have lost a loved one because of the negligence or careless actions of another person, do the best thing to help your situation and contact a Cheltenham personal injury attorney at Malloy Law Offices, LLC. We want to help you find the justice you deserve, but the next step is yours to take. Call today. Don’t take it from us, bot from those who we have represented.