D.C. Personal Injury Attorney
At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our team of D.C Personal Injury lawyers are widely recognized as being among the most effective litigators for cases of serious injury. If you or a loved one has suffered a life-changing injury caused by the negligent actions of another party, you need legal representation you can trust to take every legal action needed to recover the maximum in compensation. Our team has years of experience in litigating personal injury cases, developing, and presenting a compelling case in court. Let’s not forget to mention our extensive history of success in achieving high-value settlements and verdicts. Call us today if you or someone you love have been seriously injured.
Why Choose Us?
Not all law firms are equal in talent, experience, and record of success. Many personal injury attorneys avoid trial, even when going to court is in their client’s best interests. When you are represented by our team, you can be completely confident that our actions are geared to recover the maximum in compensation, whether in negotiating a fair settlement or bringing a lawsuit.
- There is never a legal fee owed unless we win for you.
- We are dedicated to pursuing the maximum possible in compensation for the people we serve.
- Our committed attorneys and support staff strive to make a difference in our clients’ lives by providing excellent personalized service, strong legal knowledge, and hard work.
- We value our clients and our relationships. We forge a close partnership with each person we represent – they matter to us on a personal level, and we are driven to pursue full justice.
- You will always know where your case stands, as we will keep you informed, updated, and aware of how your case is progressing.
Why You Need a D.C Personal Injury Lawyer?
After a serious injury, the focus is on your health, medical care, and attempting to regain your mobility as much as possible. Many serious injuries lead to long term disabilities, whether physical, emotional, or affecting cognition. In these cases, it is critical that you have the support of a powerful personal injury lawyer who will pursue the maximum compensation. An insurance company, or their lawyers, will attempt to get you to accept a settlement which is typically far lower than you deserve. With the help of our trial law team at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, you can be confident that your right to full compensation will be protected.
Areas of D.C Personal Injury We Cover
Our team of trial lawyers has extensive experience in a range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Long Term Disability
- Boat Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Bird and Lime Scooter Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bite
- Medical Device Malfunctions
- Dangerous Drugs
- Bicycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
Our goal is to achieve the level of compensation that will allow you access to top quality medical care, advanced treatments, and provide you with the income to support yourself and your family throughout the duration of your recovery, or for your lifetime if necessary.
Damages We Can Recover for You
When you are represented by our experienced trial lawyers, we will thoroughly and professionally value your case, with the help of financial experts, medical experts, mental health care experts, and other professionals as needed. Several types of damages will be sought, including:
- Economic damages: These are the financial losses associated with medical care and treatment, including doctors, surgeons, anesthesiologists, nursing care, medications, rehabilitation, and all other associated medical costs. It also includes lost wages, lost earning capacity, and other financial losses resulting from your injuries.
- Non-economic damages: Often the largest portion of a personal injury jury award or insurance claim, these damages include pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional anguish, and loss of consortium.
- Punitive damages: In cases of gross negligence, punitive damages may be awarded. Under D.C. law, these damages may be awarded when a defendant’s actions were so deplorable, and deliberate, that punishment is appropriate.
Contact Us Today
At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we offer a free case consultation to assist you. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured, or a family member died as a result of an act of negligence, call us today for a no-obligation consultation.