Gaithersburg Personal Injury Lawyer
Any kind of accident happens in an instant. If you have been wronged, it is essential to seek for legal representation, immediately. A serious or catastrophic injury might change you life for ever, by causing you a permanent disability. For all these reasons and more, it is critical to find a Gaithersburg personal injury lawyer right away.
The first thing that you need to do after having suffered an accident, is to protect your rights. That is why a Gaithersburg personal injury lawyer will walk you through the whole process, and will invest all the necessary time, attention and effort to you and to your case. These actions will positively impact your case, and will make your life after the incident easier. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC our philosophy is simple: our experienced team of Gaithersburg personal injury lawyers will seek to recover the maximum possible compensation for you.
Why Should You Choose Our Gaithersburg Personal Injury Lawyers For Your Case?
As we said, a serious or catastrophic injury might change your life forever. You may feel lost and stressed about the next steps after the accident. Nonetheless, initiating a personal injury case may be the only possible strategy for you and your family to recover what was lost. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we perfectly understand the importance of such a topic. We restrict our caseload so we are able to dedicate all of the necessary time and effort to each case we take on. We strongly believe that each one of our clients deserve to receive the compensation that they are entitled to, and we will not rest until we have achieved that goal. The benefits of working with us include:
- We work on a contingency fee, so there is no fee unless we win your case.
- We are personally dedicated to helping our clients receive the maximum possible compensation.
- Our committed attorneys and staff strive to make a difference in our clients’ lives through excellent personalized service, strong legal knowledge – and hard work.
Why Do You Need a Gaithersburg Personal Injury Lawyer?
Do you know what the next steps are after having suffered a personal injury due to other’s negligence? As a person that has been through a significant burden, you might not be physically and/or mentally prepared to handle your claim on your own. The insurance company is not your friend. Each insurance company – even yours – will try to contact you and persuade you to make a settlement offer. This could seem to be fair at the beginning, that offer is typically far below from what you are actually entitled to. They will use your lack of knowledge and your injured condition as strategies to take advantage of you and make you sign the settlement offer. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our team of Gaithersburg personal injury lawyers help our clients avoid becoming a victim of this insurance’s practice. Moreover, we pursue the maximum compensation for you so you can get what you deserve.
Injury Cases We Handle
If you are looking for a Gaithersburg personal injury lawyer, our team of experienced attorneys focus on cases of serious injury, from car accidents to wrongful deaths. Our practice has been built around “The Malloy System”, which involves honesty, communication, and employing legal strategies that are effective in resolving serious injury cases, in a successful manner. We provide legal counsel in a big range of injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
How Do We Calculate Damages?
In cases involving serious, catastrophic or even fatal injuries, every case will be valued differently, as many and different factors play an important role when analyzing the demand to an insurance company. A Gaithersburg personal injury lawyer will help you calculate all these damages. The factors that will be part of your case include:
- Economic Damages: These are the actual costs you incurred as a result of your injuries: medical care, medical equipment, costs of home refits, rehabilitation, and all other medically-related costs. In addition, these refer to lost wages, lost earning potential, and all types of future lost income that must be calculated.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages are typically the highest amount in a jury award or settlement: pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium, and others are calculated in financial terms.
- Punitive Damages: In Maryland, only cases in which another party can be proven to have acted with actual malice are eligible for punitive damages, which are paid to punish the responsible party, with an amount decided by a jury, which can be as much as ten times more than the other damages paid.
To value a case requires professional resources in medical experts, financial experts, and mental health experts, and experienced litigators who are familiar with the local and federal courts. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we have access to some of the finest professionals in these fields to assist in valuing a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been wronged by another party’s recklessness, contact our Gaithersburg personal injury lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC for a free case evaluation.