Germantown Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
A Germantown slip and fall accident attorney can help you in many different categories of law. For example, 85% of worker’s compensation claims are attributed to slip and fall accidents. Moreover, premises liability cases account for over 8 million emergency room visits total to date due to falls. Catastrophic injuries and sometimes even wrongful death can be associated with slip and fall accidents. Every year on average, unintentional falls account for over 35,000 deaths in the United States. These injuries happen in all types of scenarios. However, medical insurance isn’t always out for your best interest. After a slip and fall accident, the maximum recovery should be the main priority.
Why a Germantown Slip and Fall Accident Attorney?
Fall injuries are common. According to the National Safety Council (NSC), slip and fall accidents are one of the most common causes of accidental death in the United States. Even if the accident happened on private of public property, the negligent party can be held responsible. Property owners need to keep their area safe. Just the same goes for employers keeping their employees safe while on the job. You can recover through insurance, but they are not your friends. Insurance companies are businesses and need to make money. One of those ways is through offering low settlements. With years of experience, our Germantown slip and fall accident attorney team won’t stop until you are at maximum repossession.
Why Choose Malloy Law Offices, LLC for your Slip and Fall Accident Attorney?
With our more than 15 years of experience, we have been recovering maximum compensation, and referring clients to the best medical specialists, because we genuinely care. You are not a number here. On the contrary, you will be considered part of the family. We love helping people. Attorneys can be intimidating, but our Germantown slip and fall attorney will make sure our clients are always comfortable.
If English is not your first language, we have a team of Spanish and Russian speakers, between others. Feel comfortable speaking your first language at Malloy Law Offices, LLC. We want to do the work for you. Our team will evaluate your case and make sure you receive nothing but the maximum compensation that you are entitled to. Our Germantown slip and fall accident attorney will fight for you.
Slip and Fall Accidents as a Lawsuit
There are many grocery stores, food establishments, and retail shops in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. A customer should always be safe inside a store. Nonetheless, there will be times when shops need to mop floors, creating a slippery surface. In addition, someone may have accidentally dropped food. For an establishment to be considered negligent, a missing “Wet Floor” sign, where slippery conditions appear, has to be forgotten. Moreover, a slimy food might that have been dropped, but the workers or owners neglected to pick it up for some time, knowing it could be unsafe, will be considered a hazardous condition for the premises. There are many more scenarios where falls can occur, but regardless of the scenario, our Germantown slip and fall accident attorney
Hazardous property is more common for slip and fall accidents. These include:
- Floors that have been recently mopped or waxed
- Uneven surfaces
- Loose floorboards, rugs, or mats
- Splashed oil or grease that is not immediately removed
- Spilled liquids that are not cleaned up right away
- Potholes in parking lots
- Trash or debris on floors or walkways
- Cords that run across walkways
- Poor lighting that makes it difficult to see obstacles
- Broken or missing handrails in stairways
These injuries can cause devastating and serious problems. You can still hold the careless party accountable. But, when filling a lawsuit, make sure you have all the right proof you need.
What a Germantown Slip and Fall Accident Attorney Proves for the Claim
Even if you slip and fall on someone else’s property, it does not mean the property owner is at fault. Proving that there was disregard to anyone’s safety is the first step to having a slip and fall accident claim with a Germantown slip and fall accident attorney. Did the property owner act reasonably? More specifically ask these questions:
- Was the hazardous condition present long enough that a reasonable property owner could have acted to eliminate it?
- Did the property owner routinely check for potential hazards on the property?
- Was there a reasonable justification for the potential hazard, and did that justification exist at the time of the slip and fall accident?
- Could the hazardous condition have been made less dangerous through preventative measures?
After gathering proof, our Germantown slip and fall attorney team can send you to treatment for your injuries. We then can also bring justice to your situation.
Malloy Law Offices, LLC Offer Free Consultations
If you suffered a slip and fall injury, get medical help, immediately. Then, contact us right away, so that our Germantown slip and fall accident attorney can evaluate you case. There’s never a better time than now. Our Germantown slip and fall accident attorney at Malloy Law Offices, LLC have more than 15 years of experience in:
- Falls and trips on private or public property
- Accidents that occur on wet or slippery surfaces, including black ice
- Construction site accidents involving dangerous fences and walls, broken or uneven surfaces, falling objects, and debris, tools, and materials that were left out
- Injuries in apartment buildings and complexes with hazardous common areas, broken lights, broken stairs, malfunctioning systems, and other dangers
- Accidents in or near subways, trains, and buses
- Cases against water and sewer authorities and other public entities
Contact us at (888) 982-0906 for your free consultation. We care about you and we don’t want to add financial burden. So, you never pay a fee to us unless we bring you the highest settlement for your case.