Hyattsville Personal Injury Attorney
No one wakes up and hopes they are injured on the job or on the road, but it happens every day. The actions you take right after an accident can make the difference in the compensation you receive when you begin the insurance claim process. If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, it is in your best interest to contact our Hyattsville Personal Injury Attorney at Malloy Law Offices, LLC today. Our team of Hyattsville Personal Injury Attorneys know what you are up against and want to fight on your behalf.
Why Choose Our Hyattsville Personal Injury Attorney?
Malloy Law Offices, LLC has been serving Hyattsville clients for over a decade. Our trial lawyers are experienced and care about the clients who have entrusted their cases to us. You are not just a number to us. You are someone that deserves time, attention, and justice.
- We take time to get to know our clients and understand what they are going through as a result of the negligence of another person.
- We have experience in a wide array of personal injury areas and our trial lawyers have a record of success that spans many years.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. There is no initial cost to hire Malloy Law Offices, LLC. Some law offices want to charge a fee before they have done anything to help you. We only receive a fee if we win your case.
- We are local and know the area. We are well-versed in Maryland law and how to use it to the advantage of our Hyattsville clients.
Why Do You Need a Hyattsville Personal Injury Attorney?
Insurance companies cannot wait to get you on the phone and settle your claim before you have had time to solicit legal representation. They want to give you the least amount of compensation they can and often do not consider the long-term limitations your injury may cause. It is to your advantage to hire a Hyattsville Personal Injury Attorney to help guide you through what is sure to be complex legal waters. We at Malloy Law Offices, LLC know Hyattsville and we know what it takes for our Hyattsville clients to win.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our battle-ready trial lawyers have won serious injury cases in areas including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
How are Damages Calculated?
There is a lot that goes into deciding what the fair compensation for you case or claim should be. The weight of the case is different when the injury is small versus fatal or life-altering, for example.
- We will go through an interview process with you and want to know the details surrounding the accident, and the extent and long-term prognosis of your injury.
- We will want to know the medical costs involved. There are costs that happen right away when you are injured, but also medications and ongoing doctor office visits that can go on for months, years, or even a lifetime.
- We will also need to understand the impact your injury will have on your personal life and emotional well-being. Lost pay due to an injury impacts your ability to pay bills and put food on the table. If you will be out of work for months, we need to consider what your ability to survive and care for your family will look like.
These are just a few examples of the things we consider as we build your case. Our legal team has access to experts in the fields of medicine, mental health, finances, among others, which assist us in ensuring your claim is valued appropriately.
Contact Malloy Law Offices Today
If you knew you were getting cheated out of compensation you deserved, would you keep allowing it? Call Malloy Law Offices, LLC today and we will make sure that does not happen to you. No one should be taken advantage of while trying to recover from an accident or the loss of a loved one. Call today for your no obligation consultation.