Poolesville Personal Injury Attorney
Have you been injured due to the negligence of another person and not sure of your legal options? You are not alone. Many people think the system will take care of them and have their best interests in mind. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The reason Malloy Law Offices, LLC started over a decade ago was to help people like you recover the full compensation to which they are entitled. Let us be your Poolesville Personal Injury Attorney and we will fight for you and make sure you get what you deserve.
Why Choose Malloy Law Offices, LLC?
Our trial lawyers are field-tested and know how to battle on your behalf. We leave nothing to chance and have a history of achieving excellent results for our clients. If your injury has caused permanent damage or you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person, it is even more imperative you reach out to us as soon as possible. We want to help.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis. You do not need to break the bank to hire our firm. There is never a fee unless we win the case.
- We have won a lot of cases and know what it takes to win yours. Do not settle when it comes to choosing an attorney. Go with someone that has a proven track record.
- You are not just a number to us. The better we understand your situation and the nature of your injury, the better we can fight on your behalf. We value the relationship we have with our clients.
Why Do You Need a Poolesville Personal Injury Attorney?
We know what it takes for our Poolesville clients to win. If you try to handle the insurance claim on your own or entrust your fate to someone at the insurance company, you will likely receive only a fraction of your entitled compensation. Insurance companies want to settle your claim with the least impact to them. You have already been a victim once, do not become a victim again by giving away your ability to negotiate a better settlement. Malloy Law Offices, LLC wants to serve as your advocate because you deserve better.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Poolesville Personal Injury Attorney Handle
Our trial lawyers have successfully won serious injury cases for clients involved in the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
What is My Case Worth?
Every case is unique and requires time to gather and evaluate the facts. Once you decide to hire Malloy Law Offices, our team will begin an investigation in order to determine the full compensation you are entitled to under the law. There is more to your deserved compensation than looking at the present, we have to understand how your future is impacted as well. Some areas we will study as it pertains to your case include:
- The cost of initial and ongoing medical care. How long will you be under a doctor’s supervision? What are the prescription costs? Do you need to pay for transportation to and from the doctor’s office due to your injury?
- The psychological pain and long-term impact the injury has to your emotional well-being. Are you experiencing debilitating depression due to the injury? Did the accident cause brain damage that is impacting your ability to think clearly and handle the emotions that come with a serious injury?
- The impact the injury has on your ability to continue working and the impairment to your mobility in general. What impacts are there to your ability to live a normal life like you did before the accident? Do you require a wheelchair or other assistance to move? Is your job in jeopardy because of the accident? How much compensation have you lost due to time away from your place of employment?
Contact Malloy Law Offices Today
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of another person and do not know what to do next, contact our law office today. We will help by providing a free and confidential case evaluation with absolutely no obligation. Again, we only receive compensation if we win your case. Why wait? Call now.