Rockville Personal Injury Attorney
An accident happens in an instant. But if you have been injured due to another’s negligence, it is imperative to look for legal representation, right away. A serious or catastrophic injury might change you life, even forever. That is why it is essential to find a Rockville personal injury attorney right away.
The most important thing to have in mind after an accident is protecting your rights. That is why a Rockville personal injury attorney will help you understand what the next steps will be, by making things crystal clear and by investing all the necessary time, attention and effort to you and to your case. Getting legal representation will make your case better, and will relieve you from stressful situations and decisions. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC our philosophy is simple: our experienced team of Rockville personal injury attorneys will seek to recover the maximum possible compensation for you.
Why Should You Choose A Rockville Personal Injury Attorney For Your Case?
Facing any type of accident is a tough situation. Moreover, you may feel lost about identifying and taking the next steps, following the accident. With that being said, starting a new personal injury case with a lawyer might be the best choice for you and your loved ones in order to get the compensation that you are entitled to. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we know how you are felling, so we will take care of you. We restrict our caseload so we are able to dedicate all of the necessary time and effort to you. We consider that every client deserves to recover what has been lost, so our Rockville personal injury attorney will leave no stone unturned until we get what you deserve. The benefits of working with us include:
- We work on a contingency fee, so there is no fee unless we win your case.
- We are personally dedicated to helping our clients receive the maximum possible compensation.
- Our committed attorneys and staff strive to make a difference in our clients’ lives through excellent personalized service, strong legal knowledge – and hard work.
Do You Need a Rockville Personal Injury Attorney after an accident?
The answer is yes, so let a Rockville personal injury attorney take the burden for you. As a victim of a personal injury accident, you might not be physically and/or mentally prepared to handle your claim on your own. In addition, your insurance company – or the other party’s insurance company – will be quick to get you on the phone in order to offer you a settlement offer. But remember, the insurance company is not your friend. Insurance companies take care of themselves, and you will never be their first priority. Nevertheless, when you get the settlement offer, it might sound fair at the beginning. However, that offer is typically way lower from what you are actually entitled to. The insurance company will use your injured condition as strategies to take advantage of you, so you can quickly sign a “non well remunerated” offer. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, a Rockville personal injury attorney help our clients avoid becoming a victim of these insurance’s tricks. Additionally, we pursue the maximum compensation for you so you can get what you deserve.
Injury Cases We Handle
If you are looking for a Rockville personal injury attorney, our team of experienced litigators focus on cases of serious injury, from car accidents to wrongful deaths. Our practice has been built around “The Malloy System”, which involves honesty, communication, and employing legal strategies that are effective in resolving serious injury cases, in a successful manner. We provide legal counsel in a big range of injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
How Do We Calculate Damages?
In cases involving serious, catastrophic or even fatal injuries, every case will be valued differently, as many and different factors play an important role when analyzing the demand to an insurance company. A Rockville personal injury attorney will help you calculate all these damages. The factors that will be part of your case include:
- Economic Damages: These are the actual costs you incurred as a result of your injuries: medical care, medical equipment, costs of home refits, rehabilitation, and all other medically-related costs. In addition, these refer to lost wages, lost earning potential, and all types of future lost income that must be calculated.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages are typically the highest amount in a jury award or settlement: pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium, and others are calculated in financial terms.
- Punitive Damages: In Maryland, only cases in which another party can be proven to have acted with actual malice are eligible for punitive damages, which are paid to punish the responsible party, with an amount decided by a jury, which can be as much as ten times more than the other damages paid.
To value a case requires professional resources in medical experts, financial experts, and mental health experts, and experienced litigators who are familiar with the local and federal courts. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we have access to some of the finest professionals in these fields to assist in valuing a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured by another’s recklessness, contact our Rockville personal injury attorney at Malloy Law Offices, LLC for a free case evaluation. Visit our website for more information, or give us a call at (202) 464-0727 and get your free consultation.