Takoma Park Personal Injury Attorney
Nobody is ready for an accident. Unfortunately, these stressful incidents don’t give you the time to act. Having said that, no matter the type of accident that you have suffered, make sure to seek for legal representation, immediately. A serious or catastrophic injury might change you life, even forever. That is why it is essential to find a Takoma Park personal injury attorney right away.
There are many thing that might appear once you look for an attorney, but remember that the most important thing for you should be protecting your rights. A Takoma Park personal injury attorney will help you understand the importance of make things move as quickly and smoothly as possible, in order to benefit your personal injury case. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC our philosophy is pretty simple: our experienced team of Takoma Park personal injury attorneys will not rest until they have achieved the compensation you are entitled to.
Why Is It Important To Have A Takoma Park Personal Injury Attorney Handling Your Case?
Any type of accident is a stressful situation. In addition, the burden of the whole situation might generate blurry feelings and thoughts when analyzing the following steps. This unfortunate physical and/or mental condition of yours will negatively impact your personal injury claim. That is why is highly important to consider a Takoma Park personal injury attorney for your case. A professional litigator will know how to, not only handle your case, but take care of you, as well. Here at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we understand that, and our team of expereicned litigators will make you feel calm and protected. We restrict our caseload so we are able to dedicate all of the necessary time and effort to you. We believe that each of our clients needs recover what has been lost. Moreover, our Takoma Park personal injury attorney will dedicate every second necessary to give you everything that you deserve. The benefits of working with us include:
- We work on a contingency fee, so there is no fee unless we win your case.
- We are personally dedicated to helping our clients receive the maximum possible compensation.
- Our committed attorneys and staff strive to make a difference in our clients’ lives through excellent personalized service, strong legal knowledge – and hard work.
Why You Need a Takoma Park Personal Injury Attorney after an accident?
After having suffered an incident or accident, you might be considering handling the claim on your own. We have received many persons seeking for FREE legal advice. After the consultation, they end handling their own cases by themselves. Nevertheless, we usually get a call or an email back from those potential clients stating that they are lost, that they don’t know how to open a claim, that they don’t know how to deal with the insurance company, and more. Unfortunately, we cannot take those cases, so that is imperative that you open a case with a Takoma Park personal injury attorney, as soon as possible. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, a Takoma Park personal injury attorney points the clients into the right direction, in order to become a victim of other parties’ tricks, such as insurance companies. That is why we will always pursue the maximum compensation for you, so you can get what you deserve.
Injury Cases We Handle
If you are looking for a Takoma Park personal injury attorney, our team of dedicated lawyers will take care of you and your case in a highly professional manner, so you can only focus in recovery. Our law firm has been built around “The Malloy System”; which involves honesty, communication, and employing legal strategies that are effective in resolving serious injury cases, in a successful manner. We provide legal counsel in a big range of injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
How Do We Calculate Damages?
Every case will be valued differently, as many and different factors play an important role when analyzing the demand to an insurance company. However, different types of cases and injuries might bring different results to your claim. A Takoma Park personal injury attorney will help you calculate all these damages. The factors that will be part of your case include:
- Economic Damages: These are the actual costs you incurred as a result of your injuries: medical care, medical equipment, costs of home refits, rehabilitation, and all other medically-related costs. In addition, these refer to lost wages, lost earning potential, and all types of future lost income that must be calculated.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages are typically the highest amount in a jury award or settlement: pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium, and others are calculated in financial terms.
- Punitive Damages: In Maryland, only cases in which another party can be proven to have acted with actual malice are eligible for punitive damages, which are paid to punish the responsible party, with an amount decided by a jury, which can be as much as ten times more than the other damages paid.
Contact Us Today
If you have suffered any type of accident due to another party’s liability, negligence and/or recklessness, contact our Takoma Park personal injury attorneys at Malloy Law Offices, LLC for a free case evaluation. Visit our website for more information, or give us a call at (202) 464-0727 and get your free consultation today!