Wheaton Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents happen but negligent people can be held accountable. To hold those in the wrong accountable, it’s imperative to seek legal help as soon as possible. Being in an accident can cause serious damage if not treated right away, like a permanent disability. And it will be hard to recover from any damages without the right legal help. We have an experienced, professional and trustworthy Wheaton Personal Injury Lawyer team for these situations.
At Malloy Law Offices, LLC our more than 15 years of experience has given us the tools to know how to navigate the legal system. Our attorneys always try to make sure that everyone’s case is tailored for their specific situation. Honesty is a value of ours.
Still not sure? Continue reading below for more on how our team is committed to recovering the compensation you are entitled to.
When Choosing Our Wheaton Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Wheaton Personal Injury Layers are improving their knowledge everyday by keeping up to date with current events that might affect certain cases and situations. They are dedicated to putting their all into getting the maximum compensation because we believe that recovering from an accident is difficult. We want to take as much stress away from our clients as possible. Some other benefits of working with us include:
- We are contingency-based meaning you don’t pay out of pocket and there’s not fee unless you get recovery.
- We want to make sure and update our clients through every step of the process.
- Our many years of experience has helped us reach excellence in personalized service, strong legal knowledge – and hard work.
When You Need a Wheaton Personal Injury Lawyer
You may think a lawyer is unnecessary work and the legal process can take forever. And sure you may have insurance but even so, insurance companies are only looking out for themselves. They are a business, so they will try to make the most money but compensate the minimum payment possible. Our legal team will make sure you get the maximum for your case. Our attorneys will make the processes easy and not waste any of your time. We will do the work for you, just focus on repairing your health.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
After being involved in an accident, contacting a lawyer as soon as it’s safe to do so is important. Make sure you are safe first before contacting us because your safety is vital. The experience and awards we have gained over the years have given us the expertise in these practice areas:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
Help for any of these personal injury cases listed above, is just a click away. Every case is different so, how is your case going to be evaluated?
How Do We Calculate Damages?
Insurance companies are different in all fields as well. For example, your car insurance is going to analyze your accident differently than your medical insurance. These factors play a role in your case:
- Economic Damages: Costs incurred due to the injuries from the accident: medical care, medical equipment, costs of home refits, rehabilitation, and all other medically-related costs. This also includes lost wages, lost earning potential, and any future income lost due to the injury.
- Non-Economic Damages: This includes: pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium, etc.
- Punitive Damages: In Maryland, only cases in which another party can be proven to have acted with actual malice are eligible for punitive damages, which are paid to punish the responsible party, with an amount decided by a jury, which can be as much as ten times more than the other damages paid.
Finding the right professional resources like medical experts, financial experts, and mental health experts, and experienced litigators who are familiar with the local and federal courts can positively turn your case and your life back around. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, the years of experience that we’ve had gives us connections to some of the best professionals in these fields to assist in valuing a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, don’t wait! Contact our Wheaton Personal Injury Lawyers for a free case evaluation. There’s never a fee, unless you get recovery.