Clinton Personal Injury Attorney
If you or someone you love have been seriously injured by another party, you are likely facing a difficult and devastating situation without proper knowledge on what to do or what next steps to take. You deserve to recover a full compensation but may be offered a settlement that fails to reflect the extent of your damages whether it’s personally, physically, or emotionally. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our Clinton Personal Injury lawyers who are committed to pursuing the maximum possible in damages, and who can protect your rights and interests with dedication and professionalism.
Why You Need a Clinton Personal Injury Lawyer?
In a case of serious injuries or loss of life as the result of an act of negligence, it is imperative that you are represented by a law firm with years of experience, and who you can trust to focus their energy, time, and hard work to your case. Our team of trial lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, is widely regarded as being among the most professional, experienced, and hardworking team of personal injury lawyers practicing in the Clinton area. The amount of compensation you recover will be largely the result of the experience, knowledge, and dedication of your personal injury lawyer. We invite you to meet with us for a free case consultation.
Why Choose Malloy Law Offices, LLC in Clinton?
- Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, giving you access to top-level representation to navigate the legal system and achieve real justice. There are never any fee’s unless we win.
- We have more than 15 years of experience and are very familiar with the process involved in achieving full compensation in personal injury cases associated with serious or fatal injuries.
- We believe that you have the right and deserve the maximum compensation. We will help you pursue fair and full compensation for all damages.
We value the relationships we forge with our clients – they matter to us, both personally and professionally. You will never be left wondering about the progress of your case, as we ensure that we maintain a high level of communication throughout every step of your case.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Clinton, MD
Our team of trial lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, have a reputation for legal excellence. During our more than 15 years in practice, we have achieved many notable settlements and jury awards. In a case of serious injury, it is vital that your right to full compensation is protected, and the maximum in compensation is pursued professionally and with skill. We provide legal representation in a wide range of injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Catastrophic injury
- Medical Device Malfunctions
- Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home Abuse
Trial Lawyers for Cases of Serious Injury or Wrongful Death
Our team of litigators have an exceptional level of personal dedication to the people we represent. When we take on a case, we give it our full attention and focus. Every case is prepared for trial, with full documentation and supporting evidence from experts, including medical experts, financial experts, and professional accident investigators. We are proud to have gained a reputation for excellence in personal injury law, and for the many high-value settlements and jury awards we have achieved for the people we serve.
The Elements of a Clinton Personal Injury Claim
When a serious injury has come about through an act of negligence, a claim or lawsuit can be filed to recover compensation. The elements that must be established for a case to be successful include, and are not limited to:
- Duty of Care: The at-fault party had what is called a “duty of care,” either a moral or legal obligation to another party.
- Breach of Duty of Care: The duty of care was breached by actions performed by the responsible party, who failed to act in a manner that another person, in a similar situation, would have exercised, or acted in violation of existing laws.
- Causation: It must be established that the acts of the other party were the cause of the injuries, through presenting evidence.
- Damages: Damages or losses must be proven, which include economic losses, non-economic losses such as pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and other less tangible types of harm, and in some cases, punitive damages, or financial compensation paid to punish another party for acts of gross negligence.
Maryland Law and Personal Injury
Under Maryland Law, the statute of limitations allows three years from the time of an accident or injury to file a lawsuit against negligent parties. While this may sound like sufficient time, the legal actions undertaken in the early stages are a critical factor in the success of a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Witnesses can become hard to find, memories fade, and important evidence can be lost or destroyed. That is why we highly advises to contact Malloy Law Offices, LLC immediately so that our team of professionals can begin to perform the initial actions to move your case forward.
Contact Us Today
At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we offer a free case consultation in cases of serious injury. We urge you to contact us immediately if you or a loved one has suffered a serious, catastrophic, or fatal injury. We charge no legal fees unless we win, and there is no obligation. Call today.