Silver Spring Personal Injury Lawyer
When another person has acted in a negligent manner, provoking you or a loved one serious or even catastrophic injuries, it is critical that you get legal representation, right away. A serious injury can severely impact your life for years, or for a lifetime in cases of permanent disability. That is why it is imperative to look for a Silver Spring personal injury lawyer, immediately.
After an injury, you should protect your right to full compensation by a Silver Spring Personal Injury lawyer who will devote all of the necessary time and attention to you and your case, and that will reflect the negative consequences upon your finances and personal life. Here at Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our team of Silver Spring personal injury lawyers are very familiar with how to craft a personal injury case that seeks to recover the maximum in financial damages.
Why Choose Our Silver Spring Personal Injury Lawyers For Your Case?
A serious injury can significantly and permanently impact your life. A personal injury lawsuit may be the only way for you and your family to recover and get justice. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we understand how important your case is. We restrict our caseload so we are able to dedicate all of the necessary time, work, and attention to each case we take on. We believe our clients deserve to recover the maximum amount possible, and we do everything legally possible, to achieve that goal. The benefits of working with us include:
- We take on cases on a contingency fee and there is never a fee unless we win.
- We are each personally dedicated to helping our clients receive the maximum possible compensation.
- We place a very high importance on helping our clients reach their goals. Our committed attorneys and staff strive to make a difference in our clients’ lives through excellent personalized service, strong legal knowledge – and hard work.
Why You Need a Silver Spring Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve suffered a personal injury due to other’s negligence, you might be wondering what the next steps are. As an injured person, you are at a significant disadvantage if you decide to handle your claim on your own. Insurance companies often contact injured persons in order to make a settlement offer. This might sound fair, but you have to remember that insurance companies are not your friends, especially after a personal injury incident. The typical strategy that they implement is to take advantage of your lack of knowledge about the actual value of a case, and to persuade and convince you to sign off on a settlement, which will always be far lower than what you are entitled to. Most victims find themselves receiving sometimes up to three times more what the original settlement offered. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, our team of Silver Spring personal injury lawyers help our clients avoid becoming a victim of this practice, and we pursue the maximum compensation for you.
Injury Cases We Handle
Our team of Silver Spring personal injury lawyers focus on cases of serious injury, from car accidents to wrongful deaths. Our practice has been built around “The Malloy System”, which involves honesty, communication, and employing legal strategies that are effective in resolving serious injury cases, in a successful manner. We provide legal counsel in a big range of injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Dog bite injury cases
- Medical malpractice
- Dangerous drugs
- Faulty medical devices
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death cases
How Do We Calculate Damages?
In cases involving serious, catastrophic or even fatal injuries, every case will be valued differently, as many and different factors play an important role when analyzing the demand to an insurance company. The factors that will be part of your case include:
- Economic Damages: These are the actual costs you incurred as a result of your injuries, including all medical care, medical equipment, costs of home refits, rehabilitation, and all other medically-related costs, including future medical care. Lost wages, lost earning potential, and all types of future lost income must be calculated.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages are typically the highest amount in a jury award or settlement. These damages include pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium, and others are calculated in financial terms.
- Punitive Damages: In Maryland, only cases in which another party can be proven to have acted with actual malice are eligible for punitive damages, which are paid to punish the responsible party, with an amount decided by a jury, which can be as much as ten times more than the other damages paid.
To value a case requires professional resources in medical experts, financial experts, and mental health experts, among others. At Malloy Law Offices, LLC, we have access to some of the finest professionals in these fields to assist in valuing a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been wronged by another party’s recklessness, contact our Silver Spring personal injury lawyers at Malloy Law Offices, LLC for a free case evaluation.